The Next Level of
Phone Interpreter Services
Phone Interpreter Services
Your personal interpreter is always at hand
What is Chatlas?
Chatlas is a platform that provides on-demand access to phone interpreting services.
- Need an interpreter right now?
- Having a face-to-face meeting with a person who doesn’t speak your language?
- Need to make a phone call in a foreign language?
- Have international clients or suppliers but don’t have the staff to communicate with them?
- Need maximum confidentiality for your interpretation session?
- Have geographical limitation and can’t hire a face-to-face interpreter?
If you answered yes to one of the questions above, Chatlas is the right solution for you. With Chatlas you get instant access to phone interpreters from your smartphone, tablet, landline or mobile phone.
How it works?
1. You Select a language pair and send request
There are more than 30 different language pairs available on Chatlas at this moment and more than 300 available intepreters.
2. Available interpreters are receiving a call
The first available interpreter will answer your call within 60 seconds. Or you can choose an interpreter manually and and call him/her directly
3. You get connected with an interpreter
The interpreter is connected and ready to help you! If needed, the interpreter will connect the 3rd party to the call.
4. You rate an interpreter after each call
We will ask you to rate your exprerience after each call. This will help us to improve the quality and provide you with the best service.
Available on any device
Chatlas is a platform that hosts hundreds of professional interpreters. We’ve developed our platform to be accessible for almost any device: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or tablet, landline or mobile phone. If you are an interpreter who wants to provide phone interpretation services on Chatlas, you can connect to our platform and start receiving calls through any modern web browser, iOS or Android smartphone.
Some of our features
- Direct call to an interpreter
- Conference call with an interpreter
- iOS, Android, Web
- Detailed call log
- VoIP / Phone call access
- No minimum fees
- No contracts
Powered by professional interpreters
We carefully select and test interpreters before they access the system, thus ensuring a high level of service. Interpreters see nothing but the language pair and the type of interpreting requested for each service assignment. They do not get the access to client names or phone numbers.
Questions and Answers
There are two options:
- You can choose an interpreter from those listed as available and call them directly (available only on Chatlas iOS or Android app).
- The call is spread amongst all the interpreters available at that moment. The first interpreter to answer will be the one to handle your call.
You don’t need to make an appointment in advance. The service is available 24/7 without booking. If you want a particular interpreter, then it is best to contact them and set up an appointment.
Not necessary. It is enough to link your bank card and it will be charged automatically after the end of the call.
Your conversation will be as confidential as possible. Our interpreters are able to see only the chosen language pair. Your phone number, name or other private information is not visible for interpreters.
No, internet access is not a must. You can easily make a call just by using a mobile network.
There is a per-second billing of calls, no pre-payment, no contracts or hidden fees. The tariff is displayed before each call. We charge funds from the linked card or Chatlas account for the provided service after each session.
There is not a minimum amount of calls you are obliged to make. You use the service only when you need it – there is no mandatory payment within the service.
No. In order to use the service, it’s enough to link your bank card to Chatlas. You don’t need to sign a contract or to subscribe to a service, you pay only for the provided interpreting service.
No, the payment for the additional call is included in the tariff. No additional payment is required.
Yes, you can choose a desired interpreter amongst the available ones (available with Chatlas iOS or Android app).